What to Expect During Your Visit
We have an easy & safe parking lot or ample street parking. We provide indoor sessions with an option to pull in fresh air for your convenience, with Covid-19 safety protocols in place. We offer a clear cancellation policy that gives reasonable flexibility to the unexpected nature of labor.
Here's what you can expect when you book with us...
In-Office or In-Home Sessions Available
You can visit us at The Nest, or have us come to your home. Home visits may take place outside if you prefer.
We're here to support you with specialty maternity services as well as non-maternity therapeutic massage.Book Your Session
To remain in compliance with HIPPA regulations, the vaccination status of our team members is considered private and confidential health information.
We ask that you base your decision to receive a massage with us on the following safety protocols which our entire team abides by:
- Everyone fills out a specific Covid-19 intake form to screen for possible exposure. Anyone who’s answers present any concern will be asked to reschedule, and not come into our office.
DISINFECTING & CLEANING
- Pregnancy-safe, virus-killing disinfectant is used to clean surfaces in between clients. This includes the massage table (which is covered by a medical-grade wipeable fabric cover), face cradle, bolsters, bottles of lotion, hydrotherapy equipment, doorknobs, water dispenser buttons, & table tops.
- All linens are laundered at the hottest & highest water level including sheets, robes, & towels. All soiled linens are stored in closed containers away from clean linens.
- All therapists wash hands before and after massage sessions using hot water & soap, for 20 seconds, cleaning up to the elbows. We encourage clients to do the same.
- Our therapists are continuing to work masked.
- Client masking is optional (but appreciated) with most of our therapists.
- Maskless service will not be available when booking with Cindy or Callie.
- We are assessing our health on a daily basis, and if any of our team members suspects they may be ill, they will immediately cancel any appointments on the books and test as needed. If anyone is suspected of any exposure, they are tested.
- All treatment rooms have 14 foot ceilings and are equipped with air purifiers with HEPA filters
FRESH AIR OPTION
- We offer a fresh air option in our office, by pulling fresh air in through the window with a fan. House-call sessions may take place outdoors if you choose.
- We have worked safely for months since we reopened in June 2020 and haven’t had any reported cases with our clients or our therapists.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please give at least 48 hours notice. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will warrant payment in full for the scheduled appointment.
Please reschedule if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms. The fee for canceling due to illness will be waived with 2 hours notice, last-minute cancelations will warrant 50% of the scheduled appointment fee. There is no fee for rescheduling due to the on-set of labor, or a true emergency. Thank you for honoring this policy.